Implement a successful UK market entry strategy and grow your business in a large market.
The UK is very different from your home market. That’s just a fact and you need to factor that into your thinking at every step of the journey when implementing a successful UK market entry strategy.
- Push the wrong products
- Associate with the wrong people
- Locate in the wrong region
- Build an inappropriate cost base
All of these implementation mistakes are as avoidable as they are predictable. By working with the right local partner you can ensure that you can not only plan but implement effectively without it breaking the bank. We will work with you and for you on the ground in the UK and help you understand the local dynamics of the market.
Think Global Growth works with a network of experts throughout the UK to pull together all of the key practical help you need when starting operations in country – whether working with us as a interim sales force through to setting up a local legal entity, finding premises and hiring staff.
Our practical UK market entry implementation services include:
- Sales and revenue generation
- Distributor and agent identification
- Joint-venture partner and acquisition targeting
- Supply chain build in UK and Europe
- UK digital strategy
- HR advisory and staff recruitment
- Office and factory search
- Business set up & financial advisory
- Business modelling and cash-flow management
- Cultural training